If you are experiencing any squeaking, grinding, or vibrations please check the following.
- Inspect the traverse motor pulley for a loose or damaged belt (vibrations).
- Inspect the traverse motor pulley and cam box pulley for loose keyways.
- Inspect the traverse guide rails and slide bearings for excessive play.
- Verify the guide rails are being properly lubricated by the traverse oiler system.
- Verify the correct weight oil was used when refilling the oiler system. (What IS the correct weight oil?)
- Inspect Cam box for oil (this is a sealed unit, this would indicate an external leak).