The REELEX display shows a table drive fault, or the drive has stopped working properly.
- The drive is no longer receiving power.
- The limit switches located underneath the table are broken and the drive enable circuit has been broken.
- The motor is having a difficult time moving the table on the rails, causing a drive over current.
- The drive is failing.
- The motor is damaged.
- Please check the table drive for supply voltage (210-230 VAC) when measured across any L1/L2 for the drive.
- If this supply is not present please check the corresponding breaker to the drive.
- Please check the limit switches located underneath the table are broken and the drive enable circuit has been broken.Please locate and inspect the 4 limit switches associated with the table (they are locate on both ends of the boxing table rails and underneath the table).
- Mechanically, the rails and bearing system is binding. Please inspect the rails for damage, this will help you diagnose the cause of the bind.
- Please measure the reference going into the drive, does it correspond to a reasonable speed (see D/A values).
- Please inspect the motor brushes and wiring for damage or shorts.